Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Need insight from new kitten fosters and/or potential kitten fosters

Posted 06-25-2018 03:47 PM

Hello!

My name is Jessica Schleder, and I am part of the Tech Innovation Team at Best Friends Animal Society. We are currently working on a project to increase the number of people available to foster across the country to achieve our goal of saving them all. Over the next couple weeks, we are conducting interviews with fosters to really understand the foster POV, how a digital foster solution can help the existing process, and to test our assumptions.  

Do you have 30-45 minutes sometime in the next two weeks to provide your insight on how you learned about kitten fostering, what is working well for you (if you have fostered) and what you wish you could change? If so, please reply here or email me at jessicaschleder@bestfriends.org

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Jessica Schleder

Best Friends Animal Society

Tech Innovation Team

#foster
    #FosterPrograms
    #research

• 2.  RE: Need insight from new kitten fosters and/or potential kitten fosters

Posted 06-26-2018 04:37 AM

I agree Susan.  This is an excellent resource as more people participate in it. 

#FosterPrograms

• 3.  RE: Need insight from new kitten fosters and/or potential kitten fosters

Posted 06-26-2018 06:12 AM

Hi Jessica

I went to Best Friends in 2005 and went to a workshop on How to Start A Sanctuary.  I'd be honored to speak with you.  The best time to talk is after 3 pm during the week or on the weekend.  My cell is 508-560-6046

Thanks

#FosterPrograms

• 4.  RE: Need insight from new kitten fosters and/or potential kitten fosters

Posted 06-26-2018 09:11 AM

Can't wait to hear what you come up with.  We are dying for more kitten fosters...or, more accurately, the kittens are dying.

#FosterPrograms