Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Newborn kittens left

Posted 09-02-2019 09:35 AM
      |   view attached
    1. I'm needing assistance with formula and bottles for 4 less than 24 hours old kitten they were abandoned at a grocery store in the middle of night I've been trying to feed with strong and evaporated milk I don't have any income at moment I have 4 furbabies here now that I have found abandoned please let me know if there help thank you Kentucky
    2. I am disabled and had my disability suspended due to lack of entering address change I haven't been able to pay bills and no transportation currently living in rural area I've been through so much traumatic events that my furbabies help me with my chronic issue I don't know if anyone needs to know this but I am putting it out there this is my first time here

#PetHealthandNutrition

• 2.  RE: Newborn kittens left

Posted 09-02-2019 10:18 AM

Please take them to a shelter

#PetHealthandNutrition

• 3.  RE: Newborn kittens left

Posted 09-02-2019 12:52 PM

If they would take them they would be there but they will ask me to foster till ready to adopt or look for someone who can and it's not easy finding some at this time cause there over populated with unwanted babies and not enough help I've raised several newbie and there still here plus I've tried in past to take in and they refused I live in rural area where there isn't much volunteer

#PetHealthandNutrition

• 4.  RE: Newborn kittens left

Posted 09-02-2019 08:48 PM

Airvets provides services such as vaccinations and health certificates, or origin/destination services only and can also provide consultations with your veterinarian to assure that certifications and services not provided by us are done at the right time and in the right manner. https://airvets.com

#PetHealthandNutrition