Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Question of the Week #49 - Foster Pet Pictures

Posted 06-26-2019 11:19 AM

As National Foster Month comes to a close, let's see your furry fosters!

Share a picture and tell us about the most recent pet you fostered in the comments below!

#fostering
    #fostercare
    #questionoftheweek
    #qotw
    #FosteringaPet

• 2.  RE: Question of the Week #49 - Foster Pet Pictures

Posted 06-26-2019 12:24 PM

🐶🐶

#FosteringaPet

• 3.  RE: Question of the Week #49 - Foster Pet Pictures

Posted 06-26-2019 12:33 PM

This is our current foster, Sussy. She has demodex (non-contagious) mange and will be going through heartworm treatment this week. She's the sweetest thing ever - great with our dogs and super affectionate. She's still getting used to living in a home, but she's trying really hard to get it right. When I found her here on the kitchen table I said, "Sussy get down," and she sat.   😂

I can't remember where I buried this image. Sorry for the inconvenience!

#FosteringaPet

• 4.  RE: Question of the Week #49 - Foster Pet Pictures

Posted 06-26-2019 01:54 PM

Here’s a picture of my little solo foster boy Brady who in two weeks turned from a shy nervous kitten into a confident little guy who jumps into our laps for naps and finds me and meows at me for food when he’s hungry. I was so lucky. He was eight weeks old when trapped. I can’t take all the credit for his amazing progress, though. The colony feeder gave him some positive attention before he was trapped, although never handled him. But  I think that definitely helped his socialization. 

#FosteringaPet

• 5.  RE: Question of the Week #49 - Foster Pet Pictures

Posted 06-26-2019 05:42 PM

Currently we have 7 kittens of varying ages, but this picture is of Olive.  She came to us at 2.5 weeks, fluffy & scared...  She caught on to bottle feedings quickly & is now almost ready for adoption!  She will make someone a wonderful companion!

#FosteringaPet

• 6.  RE: Question of the Week #49 - Foster Pet Pictures

Posted 07-08-2019 03:06 PM

One of two Sphynx brothers I am currently fostering.  This is Bernie.  Upside of fostering Sphynxs - no pet hair clogging up the laundry filters.  Downside - bathing two rambunctious naked cats every few days.

#FosteringaPet