Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Marketing Low Cost Clinics to the Community

Posted 04-15-2019 08:06 AM

I manage a low-cost spay/neuter clinic that is affiliated with our rescue here in North Carolina. I am looking for some creative ways to market spay and neuter to people we really need to reach - people who may be in remote locations or who need a little more push to bring their pet in to be altered. Has anyone done any of this kind of marketing, or know of any clinics who have, and been really successful with a marketing campaign? We have done some flyering and promotion on social media and through local newspaper articles, but I am looking for more ideas to expand our reach. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated!

#low-costspay/neuterclinic
    #MarketingandSocialMedia

• 2.  RE: Marketing Low Cost Clinics to the Community

Posted 04-16-2019 12:38 PM

I can't tell you particulars of success rates of promotions and such but I can highly recommend our local low-cost provider, West Georgia Spay Neuter Clinic. Maybe take a look at their website, socials and/or connect with them directly. Ask for Carrie Jetzke. =^..^=

http://westgeorgiaspayneuter.com/

#MarketingandSocialMedia

• 3.  RE: Marketing Low Cost Clinics to the Community

Posted 04-17-2019 10:34 AM

We have been very successful marketing ours on Facebook and we also have a flyer at the Department of Social Services, where they can get a voucher to qualify them for the lowest cost program.  

#MarketingandSocialMedia