Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Vet software for low-cost vaccine clinic?

Posted 02-16-2020 03:43 PM

We are opening a low-cost vaccine clinic and need computer software. At this time we will just be doing vaccines and spay neuters but  later will handle more vet care needs. We are also still using this clinic for our current shelter so we still need inventory abilities, accounting, etc. We also need automatic reminders, ease of use, and a cloud-based product is a must. 

Any thoughts/suggestions? I'm completely lost and have no idea! THANK YOU!!!

#DataandTechnology

• 2.  RE: Vet software for low-cost vaccine clinic?

Posted 02-18-2020 07:38 AM

Depending on how large your organization is, we use Shelter Buddy.  It has all the capabilities you are looking for.  Although it does not have the prettiest look, it is very helpful is so many aspects.

#DataandTechnology

• 3.  RE: Vet software for low-cost vaccine clinic?

Posted 02-18-2020 08:18 AM

Thank you! That wasn’t on my list but I will check out. It’s smaller so this could be an option. 

#DataandTechnology

• 4.  RE: Vet software for low-cost vaccine clinic?

Posted 02-19-2020 02:35 PM

Hi Lisa! Nice to meet you. Shelterluv might be a good fit for you, and our team is more than happy to chat with you to see if our clinic features meet your needs. Feel free to reach out to us at info@shelterluv.com! 

#DataandTechnology

• 5.  RE: Vet software for low-cost vaccine clinic?

Posted 02-24-2020 07:12 AM

I am the founder of AnimalsFirst.com.  We may also be able to help you with your software needs.  Feel free to reach out and we can give you a demo.

#DataandTechnology