Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Dogs Playing for Life's Stranger Danger Seminar-November 2nd and 3rd

• 1.  Dogs Playing for Life's Stranger Danger Seminar-November 2nd and 3rd

Posted 09-26-2019 10:17 AM
      |   view attached

At Dogs Playing for Life’s Stranger Danger Seminar, hosted by Aimee Sadler, CEO and Founder of Dogs Playing for Life, you will learn how to work with dogs that are wary of strangers, building their confidence and helping them develop new skills which will enable them to meet new people (and potential adopters) happily and successfully! Even for the private dog trainer or dog owner, the skills taught in this seminar will help support the reactive dog to expand their comfort level when meeting new people!

Seminar hosted November 2nd & 3rd at DPFL's Canine Center in Wellborn, Florida (1.5 hours West of Jacksonville)

For FULL details and to Register visit: https://secure.givelively.org/event/dogs-playing-for-life/dpfl-s-stranger-danger-seminar

Early bird pricing ends September 30th-further discounts available for shelter/rescue staff and volunteers!

#florida
    #bigdogs
    #behaviortroubleshooting
    #dogs
    #Conferences,WorkshopsandSeminars
    #behavior

• 2.  RE: Dogs Playing for Life's Stranger Danger Seminar-November 2nd and 3rd

Posted 09-27-2019 09:39 AM

Hi! Can you tell me what a 1 day audit spot means?  Is the seminar two days and you have to pay individually for each day, meaning it's $240 total? I'm just not clear on what I'd be signing up for.  Thanks!

#Conferences,WorkshopsandSeminars