Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Webinar on how to make money on social media during Coronavirus

Posted 04-10-2020 10:35 AM

Tomorrow(Saturday April 11) at 2pm EST Susan Richmond, the Executive Director of Neighborhood Cats, will be sharing examples of successful fundraising campaigns using social media on the Community Cats and Coronavirus Pop-Up Panel. To register go to: www.communitycatspodcast.com or watch the YouTube recording:

#Communitycatspodcast, #neighborhoodcats, #fundraisingforanimals

#Conferences,WorkshopsandSeminars
    #neighborhoodcats
    #communitycatspodcast
    #fundraising

• 2.  RE: Webinar on how to make money on social media during Coronavirus

Posted 04-13-2020 08:03 AM

Attended! Helpful information on each structural element of an email campaign including photo tips, content, specific call to action & follow ups. I appreciate that they included costs for each email list service provider and expectations for what is considered a successful campaign. Thank you, @Stacy! =^..^=

• 3.  RE: Webinar on how to make money on social media during Coronavirus

Posted 04-15-2020 04:20 AM

Thanks so much for attending!  Our next Panels are this Saturday at 2pm EDT and Monday at 4 EDT.  Monday's panel will focus on s/n.  To sign up go to www.communitycatspodcast.com

• 4.  RE: Webinar on how to make money on social media during Coronavirus

Posted 04-14-2020 08:35 PM

Is there a way to view it now? I didn't see this post until today and I would love to hear the ideas!

• 5.  RE: Webinar on how to make money on social media during Coronavirus

Posted 04-15-2020 04:17 AM

Here is the rough cut link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/8097086607607580931   We plan to have it up on our You Tube page very soon also.