Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Need a couple of receiving shelters for an innovative pilot

Posted 12-21-2019 07:57 AM

Hi, everyone! Happy holidays! Things are going very well for Save All The Pets, and I now have multiple national media organizations interested in doing a story on using data science to save lives. (Fingers crossed!) But I could use your help.

We are planning a pilot program and need a handful of shelters that are willing to receive a few (<10) dogs from sending shelters. We already have some interest, but just need about two more shelters to make it a solid pilot. It's a great way to show that your shelter is on the cutting edge of innovative efforts to save lives. I won't write out all the details here, but please reach out or comment if you are interested or have a referral. Thanks, everyone!

#data
    #TransfersandTransport

• 2.  RE: Need a couple of receiving shelters for an innovative pilot

Posted 12-21-2019 07:59 AM

@Maddie's Pet Forum Admin @Doobert @Jess Schleder let me know if you think of anyone! :)

#TransfersandTransport

• 3.  RE: Need a couple of receiving shelters for an innovative pilot

Posted 12-22-2019 09:05 AM

Hi

I meant to post this here.

We use Patterson, we have a vet give his license on our account application, and we're able to order all meds and tests.

#TransfersandTransport

• 4.  RE: Need a couple of receiving shelters for an innovative pilot

Posted 12-23-2019 05:18 AM

Shelters only or rescue groups too?

#TransfersandTransport

• 5.  RE: Need a couple of receiving shelters for an innovative pilot

Posted 12-23-2019 07:28 PM

Yes, rescues, too!

#TransfersandTransport

• 6.  RE: Need a couple of receiving shelters for an innovative pilot

Posted 12-25-2019 05:46 AM

Excellent. I'll pass the information along to our intake coordinators. They're already familiar with your work and the study. Fingers crossed!

#TransfersandTransport