Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  PetPoint Question - How do I Auto-populate?

Posted 07-11-2019 06:36 AM

Hi there! I am trying to make our lives at my shelter easier and create a google form for foster and adopter applications. Is there a way to have a google form autopop to petpoint? Right now we use paper and then we enter everything manually, which takes forever!  Thanks!

#DataandTechnology
    #tech
    #petpoint

• 2.  RE: PetPoint Question - How do I Auto-populate?

Posted 07-11-2019 08:55 AM

You'll have to contact the PetPoint Help Desk. They do have some tie ins but not sure if this is one of them.

#DataandTechnology

• 3.  RE: PetPoint Question - How do I Auto-populate?

Posted 07-11-2019 08:10 PM

Thank you!

#DataandTechnology

• 4.  RE: PetPoint Question - How do I Auto-populate?

Posted 07-12-2019 09:07 AM

When you get into PetPoint help/support, click on the "Live Chat" option. It's quick and efficient, and they almost always have your answer close at hand.

#DataandTechnology

• 5.  RE: PetPoint Question - How do I Auto-populate?

Posted 07-19-2019 10:00 AM

You can create your own "surveys" in Petpoint to keep under your Person profile tab. You can create your own questions with text answers/radial buttons/yes or not/ etc. Then you can run reports to see, for example, which people said they would foster a HW positive dog or bottle fed kittens. It gets rid of the big binder full of applications shelters often have. You can ask tech support and also play around in Admin-admin options- add/edit survey

#DataandTechnology