Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  Kitten Season Marketing Tools (free from HeARTs Speak!)

Posted 03-24-2021 10:52 AM

Hi all, 

I wanted to share some new tools that HeARTs Speak released last week to make marketing and communications during kitten season just a bit easier. 

The first is this promo toolkit that includes a social media messaging guide, hashtag cheatsheet, and TONS of hand-drawn or custom-designed graphics for you to use on social and printed materials, and basically where you can use them most! (attaching a few examples) Kitten Season Marketing Toolkit | Hearts Speak

Hearts Speak remove preview
    Kitten Season Marketing Toolkit | Hearts Speak
    Kitten Season brings with it a lot of tiny mouths to feed, a lot of litters needing fosters to help them thrive, and - let's be honest - a whole lot of cuteness. It may not be a "season" that the public is familiar with, but it is one made...
    View this on Hearts Speak >

The second are two Canva templates originally created by Dallas Animal Services and customized for your use by HeARTs Speak. One is a Found Kitten Roadmap to help your community understand when a kitten should be left with mom and when to bring it to the shelter. The other is a companion piece to help spread information about when a kitten of any age is sick and in need of intervention. 

Design Template: Found Kitten Flow Chart | Hearts Speak
    Design Template: Signs of Sick Kitten | Hearts Speak

Design Template: Signs of Sick Kitten | Hearts Speak
    Help clients understand when a kitten needs the shelter and when it's important to leave them with this quick reference graphic created by our friends at Dallas Animal Services. Add your own logo and website, customize the call to action and brand colors, and in minutes you have a beautifully-designed...

Design Template: Found Kitten Flow Chart | Hearts Speak
    Teamwork makes the dreamwork and we're sending all our love to our friends at Dallas Animal Services for creating this Canva template and allowing us all access! Add your own logo and website, customize the call to action, and in minutes you have a beautifully-designed graphic to help keep the...

Please feel free to message me directly if you need any assistance or have any ideas for future resources or tools based on your needs! Thanks for reading!

#MarketingandSocialMedia

------------------------------
    Caitlin Quinn
    HeARTs Speak

• 2.  RE: Kitten Season Marketing Tools (free from HeARTs Speak!)

Posted 05-05-2021 09:51 AM

Thanks for sharing these resources, Caitlin! It's definitely kitten season here in Central Oregon. I'm currently fostering these two kittens for Brightside Animal Center with the help of my dog the kitten whisperer, Karter. Feel free to use any of these pictures for your kitten season marketing/social media or just enjoy the cuteness 😻

Charlotte Otero
    Community Strategist at Maddie's Fund
    she/her

• 3.  RE: Kitten Season Marketing Tools (free from HeARTs Speak!)

Posted 05-05-2021 09:58 AM
    Thanks so much for your kind words @Charlotte Otero (she/her)! And my goodness, those are some cute fosters!  Karter looks like an absolute pro with them! :) ​

Caitlin Quinn
    HeARTs Speak