We had another great challenge huddle today thanks to our speakers Kenny Lamberti from C.A.R.E and @Michelle Ingram
from Zeus' Rescue!
We heard some great real world examples about how to get your entire community involved and very quotable moments. One of my personal favorites that Kenny said was, "How we live every day, what we do every day is as always a greater indication of who we are as an individual, as an organization, than what we do or what we just see on social media."
You can watch the full recording below and let me know what were some of your favorite gems you took away from this huddle.
Resources Shared On Today's Call
• C.A.R.E: https://www.careawo.org
• Zeus' Rescues: https://zeusrescues.org/
• Maddie's University courses to help with community building:
- Judgment Free Zones - Building Relationships to Keep Dogs in Homes https://university.maddiesfund.org/products/judgment-free-zones-building-relationships-to-keep-dogs-in-homes
- Engaging the Community: How to Make Your Organization a Vital Presence in Your Community https://university.maddiesfund.org/products/engaging-the-community-how-to-make-your-organization-a-vital-presence-in-your-community
• The Evolution of Adoption Programs - Connect with your Community https://www.maddiesfund.org/the-evolution-of-adoption-programs-part-2.htm
• Open Arms Challenge Huddle #1 recording & discussion thread: https://maddies.fund/openarmschallengehuddle1
• Open Arms Challenge Huddle #2 recording & discussion thread: https://maddies.fund/openarmschallengehuddle2
Attached you'll also find a copy of the chat log. See you at the next huddle on Thursday!
Community Strategist at Maddie's Fund