We Foster Challenge

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Honestly we have been using double programs as well. We use Petpoint as our shelter management software but have always relied heavily on Microsoft Access to manage our foster volunteers. I have really like using Microsoft Access as it makes all the information easy to access, allows you to find and filter volunteers easily, track what animals they have fostered and what animals are currently out in foster care. My organization is having us slowly transition to relying on Petpoint to manage our foster read more

• We currently use Shelter Manager and much is wonderful about it. What we struggle with is about the people who foster our animals - or fosterers in Shelter Manager parlance. From tracking current availability to what types of animals they want, it's just not easy. So, I keep a spreadsheet. Which is fine, but it's duplicate work, frequently out of date, etc. We don't have unlimited funding, but if there was a software that was easy enough to use and let me keep better info about our fosterers, we read more

• RE: My grant idea

Discussion

Hi Ellen, I just left a message at your extension. Please feel free to call back. Irene ------------------------------ Irene Chansawang Maddie's Fund ------------------------------

• My grant idea

Discussion

Hello,I would like to get advice on how to proceed. I'm having mixed responses from my CEO/President. Is there someone that I could talk to via phone?Thank you for your time,Ellen Gratch, LVTWork phone (517)626-6060 ext 121Cell phone (517)243-5211Work email egratch@adoptlansing.org Capital Area Humane Society Lansing, MI 48907

• Question

Hello, We are developing a home site visit check-off list for canine and feline fosters. I wonder if any of you have a check-off list(?) you like and would be willing to share? Any other home site visit recomendations are most welcome! Thank you for all you do, Jeanette Hanneman Jeanette Hanneman, RVT Center Manager Eastern Madera County S.P.C.A. www.emcspca.org

Latest Shared Files