Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
  • 1.  2023 Midwest Animal Sheltering Conference

Posted 05-15-2023 11:04 AM

Join the Missouri Coalition of Animal Care Organizations for the Midwest's premiere event for animal welfare professionals and advocates! Get ready to renew your inspiration for animal welfare work and bring back ideas to grow your impact. Join us for sessions on a variety of hot topics in animal sheltering and rescue, including  fundraising, TNR, and more! The 2023 Midwest Animal Sheltering Conference will take place at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center in Springfield, MO October 27-29, 2023. Hotel rooms will be available at Oasis Hotel at a block rate.  Full event details at https://www.missourianimals.org/aboutmasc.

Please e-mail masc@missourianimals.org if your organization would like to sponsor or exhibit at the conference.

#AccesstoCare
    #AdmissionsandIntake(includingIntake-to-placement)
    #AdoptionsandAdoptionPrograms
    #Behavior,TrainingandEnrichment
    #CommunityCatManagement
    #Conferences,WorkshopsandWebcasts
    #EducationandTraining
    #FosterPrograms
    #FundraisingandDevelopment
    #MarketingandSocialMedia
    #Medicine,SurgeryandSterilization
    #OrganizationalManagement
    #PeopleManagement(includingVolunteerIntegration)
    #PetSupportServices*
    #ReturntoHome(LostPetReunification)

------------------------------
    Abbie Knudsen

• 2.  RE: 2023 Midwest Animal Sheltering Conference

Posted 05-17-2023 06:53 PM

Hi Abbie --- Look forward to attending this year's conference.  I see you've changed the location to Springfield.  Should be good, although Columbia was fine with me, too.   To anyone reading Abbie's posting -- these conferences are excellent and worth your while.  I hope to bring a couple of people with me this year from our shelter operation. 

Charlotte W Craig
    Animal Welfare Alliance
    Poplar Bluff, MO