Here's the recording from our April 28 behavior job-alike meeting continued with our discussion about community based behavior support, where we heard about amazing programs and resources from:
1. Miranda Hitchcock, CPDT-KA, Founder @ Every Dog Behavior and Training , talked about supporting private clients and talking through emergency situations with clients
2. Lynn Olenik, Executive Director at Humane Animal Welfare Society of Waukesha County, talked about growing a support program on a shoestring budget and meeting the community's needs
3. Camille Circe-Perrault, Animal Welfare Manager - Behavior, SPCA of Montreal talked about their behavior support program
4. Rhea Moriarity, Director of Shelter and Clinic Operations, Longmont Humane, talked about their Returned Adoption template and how they use it (keeping track of adoption success, the template is an attachment to this message)
5. Amy Carver, CBCC-KA, Dog Behavior Follow Up (DBFU) Supervisor, Austin Pets Alive!, talked about APA's Dog Behavior Follow Up program (over 2300 emails per month!) and data tracking.