pdf file
Map-web.pdf   7.29 MB   1 version
Uploaded - 05-08-2023
jpeg file
Terry Ratliff_9849.JPG   1.45 MB   1 version
Uploaded - 05-08-2023

Comments

05-09-2023 09:58 AM

@Courtney Gomes Thank you for your kind words! It was absolutely wonderful to create and implement the LoveSeats project. And the timing (just post-COVID) was perfect. People were just emerging from quarantines, and our outdoor project was  a wonderful incentive for families to enjoy our downtown and all of the art - all while raising awareness and critical funding for us.

05-08-2023 01:18 PM

Hi Jessica!

I am new to the Maddies fund forum, but your fundraiser really stood out to me! I strongly feel art in the community is a great way to raise awareness but also get more people involved in the importance of animal welfare as well! I love that so many were on board with the idea, from businesses to people from a variety of backgrounds, and all of them had a strong role to play to bring this idea to life, while also getting something out of it for their own benefit as well! I hope more organizations find ways to get their community involved in a similar fashion that you have by using art to raise awareness! I am so happy it did as well as you hoped it would and I can't wait to see what other creative projects you and your organization come up with in the future!

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.