Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Don't Miss the ASPCA's webinar: Attract More Fosters Via Online Orientation, On-Deck Systems

• 1.  Don't Miss the ASPCA's webinar: Attract More Fosters Via Online Orientation, On-Deck Systems

Posted 03-12-2019 11:38 AM
      |   view attached

Anyone looking to create a more effective training program for potential foster caregivers and keep them engaged in the program once they are on board?

About this webinar:  Learn how the ASPCA’s Los Angeles Pee Wee Foster Program used online orientation to train more than 400 foster volunteers to care for nearly 3,000 kittens in two years. The program, which has no adoption center or clinic of its own, thrives through innovation that includes programs such as an on-deck foster system. The result: A more-than-doubled kitten live release rate from 2016 to 2018!

The ASPCA's "Attract More Fosters Via Online Orientation, On-Deck Systems" webinar was recorded on 3/12/19. Here's a link to the recorded webinar:  https://zoom.us/recording/play/DEqSPnsEqvEee_ApcxhkvGNsd6LGRlxf-fVgpNnwyApzk3BI0KxkCqtFs7IQzuEm?startTime=1552416606000 

I've also attached the "Online Orientation and On-Deck System" webinar slides. Thank you, ASPCA!

#Webcast
    #aspca
    #foster
    #webinar
    #FosterPrograms
    #attractfosters
    #on-deckfoster

Attachment(s)

• 2.  RE: Don't Miss the ASPCA's webinar: Attract More Fosters Via Online Orientation, On-Deck Systems

Posted 03-13-2019 07:38 AM

I watched this webinar and I wanted to see the on deck survey

#FosterPrograms

• 3.  RE: Don't Miss the ASPCA's webinar: Attract More Fosters Via Online Orientation, On-Deck Systems

Posted 03-13-2019 12:12 PM

Mimi, I attached the "Online Orientation and On-Deck System" webinar slides. The On-Deck Survey link is listed on slide 15. 

#FosterPrograms