Forum Support, Tutorials & Tips

View Only
  • 1.  Tutorial Video: Navigating Maddie's Pet Forum

Posted 12-10-2020 04:21 PM
    In this video tutorial, we'll take you on a tour of the Maddie's Pet Forum desktop site and show how you can take advantage of all the resources the community has to offer.

In this video we'll show you how to navigate:

Thanks for watching and if you have any questions, please leave them in the replies below!

------------------------------
    Charlotte Otero
    Community Strategist at Maddie's Fund
    she/her

• 2.  RE: Tutorial Video: Navigating Maddie's Pet Forum

Posted 02-08-2021 11:43 AM
    Hi! When I go to the resource center there aren't any documents or filters. It only gives me a search option. I am not sure exactly what I am looking for, is it possible to just browse the resource documents? Thanks!

Ashley Wagner

• 3.  RE: Tutorial Video: Navigating Maddie's Pet Forum

Posted 02-08-2021 12:14 PM
    Hi Ashley, 

Great question! If you just recently joined the forum, it may take up to an hour for you to automatically be added as a member of the Animal Welfare Professionals & Volunteers community which is where a majority of the resource files live. 

To expedite the process, you can go to the Animal Welfare Professionals & Volunteers community homepage (using the website navigation go to Browse -> Animal Welfare Professionals Community) and click the "Join Community/Group" button. You'll be prompted to choose your notification preference upon joining.

Then you'll be able to easily view the Resource Center which include all resources from communities/groups you're a member of or you can view all the resources in the Animal Welfare Professionals & Volunteers Community Library.  

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Charlotte Otero
    Community Strategist at Maddie's Fund
    she/her