About This Meeting:
Joins us for the last in our 3 part series about community based behavior support. During this session we'll hear about a few organization’s programs and talk about data – how we keep track of the success of our programs.
Human Animal Support Services (HASS) facilitates Job-Alike Groups to provide colleagues with similar roles and responsibilities the opportunity to discuss common issues, ask questions, determine best practices, and share program ideas among their peers. These groups include collaborative sessions that enable participants to share resources and develop relationships across multiple districts and settings.
During this meeting, we’ll hear from:
1. @Miranda Hitchcock, CPDT-KA, Founder @ Every Dog Behavior and Training , will be talking about supporting private clients and talking through emergency situations with clients
2. Lynn Olenik, Executive Director at Humane Animal Welfare Society of Waukesha County, will be talking about growing a support program on a shoestring budget and meeting the community’s needs
3. Camille Circe-Perrault, Animal Welfare Manager - Behavior, SPCA of Montreal will talk about their behavior support program
4. @Rhea Moriarity, Director of Shelter and Clinic Operations, Longmont Humane, will talk more about their Returned Adoption template and how they use it (keeping track of adoption success, the template is an attachment to this message)
5. Amy Carver, CBCC-KA, Dog Behavior Follow Up (DBFU) Supervisor, Austin Pets Alive!, will talk about APA’s DBFU program and data tracking.
During our May job-alike meeting we’ll be talking about assessing behavior – how do you assess and record behavior on a day to day basis. If you are using or doing something that you’re happy with or would like feedback about – PLEASE let me know. I’d love to chat! You can reach me at email@example.com
About HASS Behavior Job-Alike Groups:
This meeting is for behavior support and collaboration and occurs once a month to discuss successful innovations, collaborate with others in the field, answer questions, and talk through complex behavior-related issues.Register for the Zoom meeting here: https://maddies.fund/3np1A0t
You can catch up on previous Behavior Job-Alike Meetings on this thread and follow for more information on upcoming events: https://maddies.fund/behaviorjobalike
We encourage you to follow the discussion or ask questions to the group using this thread on Maddie's Pet Forum. Click the "Follow" button at the top right of the thread to be notified of new comments, recordings and to continue collaborating outside of our monthly meetings.