Webinar: Understanding Dog Body Language Using T.E.M.P.

When:  Aug 14, 2024 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM (CT)
Associated with  Animal Welfare Professionals

Every Dog Behavior and Training Webinar:  Understanding Dog Body Language Using T.E.M.P.

Webinar description:

Dogs don't speak human but their body can say millions of words. In this webinar you will gain a better understanding of reading a dogs body language through T.E.M.P. (Tail, Ears/Eyes, Mouth, and Posture)

FREE event, donations optional! 

This webinar is part of Every Dog Behavior and Training's  BIPOC Speaker Series.

Speaker:  Aaron Jones

Aaron Jones's Bio: 

I worked as a Vet Tech for over 12 years. Although I enjoyed my role dearly, there was still something missing. The medical side of care just did not feel like I was where I was supposed to be. I had always wanted to volunteer raising puppies to become service dogs, so I started researching non-profit organizations. I soon found one and attended my first meeting and was hooked. Training dogs is what makes me feel complete. It’s my calling.  I attended Animal Behavior College where I earned my certification as a Certified Dog Trainer.  I am a dog lover first, and a dog trainer second. I know from first-hand experience the difference dog training makes in the relationship between dog and owner. I believe in creating an unbreakable bond and a trusting relationship between dog and human using positive reinforcement techniques.

#Behavior,TrainingandEnrichment

Event Image
When:  Aug 14, 2024 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM (CT)
Associated with  Animal Welfare Professionals