Weekly Community Conversations - The Mind-Body Connection: Maximizing Performance & Building Resilie

When:  Oct 23, 2023 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PT)
Associated with  Animal Welfare Professionals

Call Topic: The Mind-Body Connection: Maximizing Performance And Building Resilience through Thoughts and Emotions

Guest Speaker: Tai Ma, Shaman and Mindset Coach, http://www.shamantaima.com/

In today's fast-paced and demanding professional landscape, burnout, frustration, and hopelessness have become prevalent challenges. This presentation aims to address these issues by exploring the connection between thoughts, feelings, and actions and discuss how to navigate challenge during times of crisis or fight-or-flight response. By understanding the underlying mechanisms at play, we can learn how to make the most of our internal resources and navigate high-demand environments more effectively and enjoyably.

About Guest Speaker:

I go by Tai or Tai Ma and my pronouns are she/they. I am a Xicanx/Mayo Indian Shaman, Psychic, Teacher, and Mindset Coach. My life's mission is to help as many people as I can remember how to create using the the power of their mind, reconnect with their guides and ancestors via Spirit communication, and hold space for people embarking on the path of self-healing. 

From a young age, I was immersed in the world of healing hands, the power of prayer, herbal medicine, and the "magic" conducted by my elders. This early exposure sparked a lifelong passion for learning and teaching techniques that return people to their creative power and personal sovereignty. I studied with several mentors for over a decade, honing my practice and preparing to extend my offerings to my own clients. 

Throughout my years of study, I've embraced the understanding that mindset is everything. It shapes our thoughts, beliefs, and actions, which in turn create our life experiences. Knowing this, I’ve compiled all the tools I’ve gained over the years and now offer Mindset Coaching. 

I utilize a variety of tools in my coaching to help reframe unproductive thinking, increase brain-heart coherence, enhance organization and productivity, enrich communication, establish healthy boundaries, address fight/flight trauma responses, strengthen overall spiritual connection, increase self-awareness and clarity, and most of all help my clients reclaim their personal sovereignty. 

About Community Conversations:
Maddie’s Fund, hosts a weekly hour-long Zoom call for animal well-being professionals. These calls are a collaborative space to share exciting new programs and research, discuss uncomfortable topics, connect with peers in the industry, and more, all while sharing a common goal of preserving the human-animal bond.

This call, recurring each Monday unless otherwise posted, is for executive directors, animal well-being leaders, shelter workers, pet support professionals, volunteers, and rescue organizations.

You need only register once to attend each recurring meeting. By registering for this event, your email address will be added to our community conversations mailing list where weekly meeting agendas and announcements are shared by Maddie's Fund. We do not share your information.

All calls are recorded and uploaded to the Community Conversations page on Maddie’s Pet Forum https://forum.maddiesfund.org/communityconversations

Win Ca$h for Attending!
Each month, Maddie's Fund will be giving away up to $5,000 in grants. You can enter to win each time you attend a call or watch on-demand during the month by completing the giveaway drawing entry forms shared in the chat during the calls.

Please note: All views expressed on these calls are not necessarily endorsed by Maddie’s Fund.

#Education and Training#People Management (including Volunteer Integration)

#EducationandTraining
#PeopleManagement(includingVolunteerIntegration)

Comments

10-25-2023 10:22 AM

This was my first-time online meeting, the "Coherence Challenge." I truly enjoyed this experience and found it immensely beneficial. As a leader in a nonprofit organization, I believe that maintaining a relaxed and focused state of mind is essential, especially for volunteers and professionals who are constantly working towards a greater cause.

As a leader in a nonprofit organization, I have come to realize that my feelings, thoughts, and behaviors play a significant role in the success of our projects and the impact we have on our community.

I wanted to share some additional feedback, while I already expressed my overall satisfaction with the event in my previous feedback, there was one aspect that stood out and brought additional excitement to the meeting. The moment that truly captured my attention was when Jose, open the meeting with “Hola”. in Spanish. It was indeed a pleasant surprise to hear someone speak in Spanish, I hope that future meetings can continue to embrace and celebrate the diversity of the participants. It's through such exchanges and interactions that we can learn from one another and create a more inclusive and vibrant community.

10-23-2023 02:49 PM

The recording of this call is now available to watch on-demand: https://maddies.fund/communityconversations102323

Event Image
When:  Oct 23, 2023 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PT)
Associated with  Animal Welfare Professionals

Online Instructions:
Url: http://maddies.fund/communityconversations102323
Login: The recording of this call can be found at the link above.