Small & Mighty Organizations

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Semi Truck Shipments

Does anyone have experience with a semi-truck shipment. I've got several questions. ------------------------------ Karen Kirsch Founder Spayed and Aid KY ------------------------------ See More

• Profile Picture

RE: Pet Food Pantries

How many people use your service? We had over 200 use ours last month (just our 3rd month in service). I can't imagine that many people coming by my house. LOL ------------------------------ Karen Kirsch Founder Spayed and Aid KY ------------------------------ See More

• OK. Thanks for that information. The stations have given us Links to the interviews and we have put links on our websites with their permission but I guess there's no way to get those links on YouTube. It's great exposure for us and I'm trying to get ideas on how to expand coverage. Appreciate your ... See More

• Hi Karen You won't be able to do that as the content you linked clearly isn't your copyright and YT is (rightfully) super strict about copyright. If you want to post that to your YouTube, you'd need to ask the channel for a clip. Even then it would likely be picked up as a possibly copyright violation ... See More

• Profile Picture

Hi Karen, We started our pet food bank last June offering pet food for not only cats and dogs but for small pets like rabbits, chickens and guinea pigs. We have families register with a list of what animals they need food for. We are fortunate enough to have space at our sanctuary to store donated ... See More

• Profile Picture

We use my garage at my home. We run on a super shoestring budget so we do not have funding to rent anything. ------------------------------ Tammy Duffy Animal protection officer Elbra's Dream ------------------------------ See More

• Profile Picture

Pet Food Pantries

For those of you who run pet food pantries -- located separate from shelters -- where are you housed? Do you own/rent your own building? Are you partnered with another organization and use their building? I'm trying to think strategically as our small pantry grows. We just started our charity in ... See More

• Profile Picture

RE: Meal Fundraisers

Hi Karen, We are a rural community too located in the poorest county in the state. However, our community stands behind us, appreciates what we do, and lends what support they can. Our community loves it when we do the BBQ lunch fundraiser! We grill hotdogs and hamburgers, provide a choice of chips ... See More

• Profile Picture

RE: Corporate Sponsors/Supporters

Karen, We seem to do best with specific programs over just a general sponsorship ask. In the past we held a T-shirt fundraiser and asked businesses to sponsor the cost of the printing. In exchange they would receive their biz name listed on the back of the Tshirt, on the fundraiser page and they received ... See More

Most Active Members