Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Thank you so much for the conference ------------------------------ Angie Medina Pet Sitter Peluditos LLC WA ------------------------------ See More

• Profile Picture

RE: Feral Cat Shelters

Aloha Cheryl, I am the Director of Furever Feline Cat Rescue and we are in the process of building a mobile feral cat feeder. You can visit our website at: https://www.fureverfelinecatrescue.org/ We are currently conducting research on a patent. Would you mind putting us in touch with the engineering ... See More

• It's kitten season again! Does your foster program need a tune-up?? Join Maddie's Monthly Foster Connection on Thursday, May 2nd at noon PT/3 ET where we'll learn from @Marnie Russ , National Kitten College Program Administrator at Animal Welfare League of Arlington . Learn more or register ... See More

• Profile Picture

RE: Transport Grant Opportunities

Thank you so much! We should be eligible. ------------------------------ [Mary] [Garcia] [Foster/Grant Coordinator ] [Spring Branch Rescue] [Richmond] [TX ------------------------------ See More

• I would love any resource that you might have on hand and are willing to share. Thank you all for your feedback and contributions thus far. ------------------------------ Sarah Turpen Development Director White River Humane Society IN ------------------------------ See More

• My 'personal cats' have been vaccinated but a few I have were 'rescued' and I'm checking their vet records on that now. That is a good thing to consider but I have read research that stated a vaccinated cat is not 100% immune to the virus. It is just too risky. The FeLV cats are isolated from my other ... See More

• Happy Birthday, Maddie! Thanks for inspiring a movement! ------------------------------ Kelly Clardy Grants Manager Maddie's Fund ------------------------------ See More

• Written protocols for DNAs and adoption refusals (for staff guidance and documentation). A posted sign in all public areas stating we have the right to refuse any adoption.Processes for refusing a particular adoption may differ from refusing any adoption. Guidelines for both need to be sound, defendable ... See More

• You could try reaching out to local animal rescues or shelters in your area. They might have the resources and space to take in the sweet girls and provide them with the care they need. You could consider posting about the girls on social media platforms or online forums dedicated to pet adoption. Networking ... See More

Latest Library Entries

Most Active Members