Animal Welfare Professionals

View Only

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Email newsletters

I'm thinking about creating a newsletter to email periodically and am looking for fun, captivating design ideas. I use Canva for some things, but I seem to only be able to save my designs as pictures, so I'm not able to personalize them unless I want to change the design every time. Does anyone have ... See More

• Thank you so much for the conference ------------------------------ Angie Medina Pet Sitter Peluditos LLC WA ------------------------------ See More

• Profile Picture

RE: Feral Cat Shelters

Aloha Cheryl, I am the Director of Furever Feline Cat Rescue and we are in the process of building a mobile feral cat feeder. You can visit our website at: https://www.fureverfelinecatrescue.org/ We are currently conducting research on a patent. Would you mind putting us in touch with the engineering ... See More

• It's kitten season again! Does your foster program need a tune-up?? Join Maddie's Monthly Foster Connection on Thursday, May 2nd at noon PT/3 ET where we'll learn from @Marnie Russ , National Kitten College Program Administrator at Animal Welfare League of Arlington . Learn more or register ... See More

• Profile Picture

RE: Transport Grant Opportunities

Thank you so much! We should be eligible. ------------------------------ [Mary] [Garcia] [Foster/Grant Coordinator ] [Spring Branch Rescue] [Richmond] [TX ------------------------------ See More

• I would love any resource that you might have on hand and are willing to share. Thank you all for your feedback and contributions thus far. ------------------------------ Sarah Turpen Development Director White River Humane Society IN ------------------------------ See More

• My 'personal cats' have been vaccinated but a few I have were 'rescued' and I'm checking their vet records on that now. That is a good thing to consider but I have read research that stated a vaccinated cat is not 100% immune to the virus. It is just too risky. The FeLV cats are isolated from my other ... See More

• Happy Birthday, Maddie! Thanks for inspiring a movement! ------------------------------ Kelly Clardy Grants Manager Maddie's Fund ------------------------------ See More

• Written protocols for DNAs and adoption refusals (for staff guidance and documentation). A posted sign in all public areas stating we have the right to refuse any adoption.Processes for refusing a particular adoption may differ from refusing any adoption. Guidelines for both need to be sound, defendable ... See More

Latest Library Entries

Most Active Members